As you saw with last night's post, I'm working on the hexie table runner. Two more rows to sew!! :)
In this post, I'm only going to talk about plans. I have not done anything yet today to share.
After the table runner, I'm going to sew up a soccer and minky blanket for my husband. I've had the fabric for a couple of years and last night he asked if I could make him a blanket with a soccer ball on it. Why, yes I can! I don't know if I'm just going to make it simple with the soccer ball flannel on front and the soft stuff on the back, or if I'm going to quilt the soccer ball flannel with something. My best bet will be to ask him what he wants. I have a feeling he'll want something simple. Best part about his request?!? I'll have that fabric out of my sewing room! :) I'm trying to clean things up.
I also need to get back to the secret garden quilt (what I was calling cathedral window - found out that I'm making secret garden blocks) once I'm done with those two projects. I got side-tracked when I discovered the joys of English Paper Piecing.
That's all for now. I do have a much longer list of to-dos, but I need to stay focused on one or two things for the moment. I mean, I'd love to make some other little projects as well, zippered pouches (I have the cutest chevron fabric), and a folded wallet, but those will have to wait until I finish another project or two. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment