So my experimentation continues. I think that I'm getting the hang of making these. I'm trying to use up the scraps from my charm pack purse still. I've been wanting to do a 1600 quilt (a quilt made from a jelly roll), so tonight I tried making a miniature one with 4" strips instead of the 40" jelly roll strips.
Before quilting:
It was as easy as the Internet makes it sound. So then I had to quilt. This time I decided on trying a sort of diamond shape.
And here's the back. I figured that I'd throw a pic in because I haven't yet. I went with a solid back for this one. Yesterday's had two panels. Maybe I'll throw up a pic of it when I bind it.
Well. That's all for now. :) I really need to hit up Joann's this weekend so I can work on embroidering that coin purse for my niece. I also need to get some bias tape so that I can bind these rugs.
No comments:
Post a Comment